Susan Bowers is an accomplished executive with more than 35 years experience in media and marketing strategy. Her background in advertising spans both agency and in-house marketing departments. Susan specializes in media planning, negotiation and buying with large and small budgets. She spent nearly three decades as the owner and operator of Media Partners, Inc. During that span, she grew hundreds of businesses, from small local companies to large, multinationals.
Susan moved to Wichita in 1982 and always loved being here. She is dedicated to the community and has served on a number of boards. She was a member of the Board of Directors for Wichita River Festivals, Inc., Botanica Wichita Gardens and Kansas Humane Society. In that role, she chaired the “Woofstock” event for three years. Susan is active on the Zoobilee Committee at the Sedgwick County Zoo and served on the Board of Trustees for the Tallgrass Film Festival. Susan is also on the Board of Directors for Great Plains Nature Center. In her free time she likes to design silver jewelry and relax with her Frenchie, Stella.
Advantage Marketing, Director of Client Services | 2017 - Present | Wichita, KS.
- Business development
- Media planning and strategy
Media Partners Inc, Owner | 1988-2017 | Wichita, Kansas
- Developed and implemented marketing and media plans for a wide variety of clients
- Specialized in retail, automotive, entertainment, education and restaurant advertising
- Managed staff and business operations
Stephan Advertising, Director of Media | 1985-1988 | Wichita, KS
- Developed media plans for multiple clients
- Negotiated and purchased media for a large furniture rental business in over 30 markets across the U.S.
- Supervised media buyer and media assistant staff