Shannon Wiedner’s creative spirit and can-do attitude serve her well as a graphic designer at Advantage Marketing. With fifteen years of graphic design experience, she contributes to a variety of client projects across many design platforms. She is principally focused on print projects and website building. Her favorite medium is printmaking, specifically screen printing. Shannon’s collaborative approach is a great fit for the agency and makes her a valuable resource on the team.
Shannon grew up in Dodge City, Kansas, and has moved all over the state for different jobs throughout her life. Even though she has worked in many places around Kansas, her favorite place to live was always Wichita. She loved the city itself and the people who live here. She stayed in Wichita as long as she could, but transferred to Michigan when her husband was relocated for work. That did not stop her from taking a position to work for AdMark virtually. In Michigan, her family loves visiting the great lakes and all of the scenic nature parks and trails. They enjoy traveling when they are able to get away, especially to the beach. Shannon also loves to visit art galleries and create her own art.
Advantage Marketing, Graphic Designer | May 2021 - Present | Wichita, KS
- Digital and print design
- Collaboration and coordination of marketing strategies and messaging
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Keynote
Energy Products, Graphic Designer | Madison Heights, MI March 2017 - Sept. 2018
- Printed labels on the Primera printer and label press
- Printed large signs and banners on the large format printer
- Designed various promotional materials such as pocket folders, t-shirts and information pamphlets.
GlynnDevins, Production Artist | Overland Park, KS August 2011 - June 2013
- Made various edits, big and small, to existing layout files in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Made edits to HTML files for email blasts, created die lines, photo retouching, ad resizes, drawing maps,
- Logo design and print media development
- Preflighted jobs for print, made mock ups and comps of files for display and presentation
Wichita Area Technical College | Diploma, Production Art 2004
Oakland University | Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design 2019