Social Media Coordinator
Advantage Marketing seeks a social media coordinator to join the team. Please see the details below and reach out if you’re a good fit for this unique career opportunity with a growing agency.
The Advantage Marketing team is tight-knit and high performing. An advertising agency on the move, each person and their professionalism are vital. We anticipate and act in sync, bringing added value to our work. The perfect AdMark social media coordinator will contribute positive energy to client campaigns and office collaborations.
Technically speaking, we’re looking for the qualities and qualifications below:
- College graduate or equivalent experience
- Creative thinker
- Connector of people, places, and products
- Design and program annual social media calendars that enhance broader advertising efforts
- Manage social media channels for multiple clients
- Content writing, proofreading, and editing
- Proficiency in Photoshop & photography preferred
- Email marketing experience (Constant Contact or Mailchimp) preferred
- Nights & weekends sometimes required for client events and photo shoots
- Flexible personality with the ability to pivot roles when needed
If you’d like to talk teamwork with us, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org